SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS
Have the birds stopped singing?
Everyday sounds are part of life’s most meaningful experiences. Are you having difficulty hearing the sound of a purring cat? Or the crisp crunch of snow under your boot on a cold winter morning? Or birds singing in your garden?
Most hearing loss goes unnoticed because of its gradual onset. Family and friends tend to notice there’s a problem before the person with hearing loss does. Persons with hearing loss often realize how much they have been missing once they get help.
Signs of hearing loss may include:
- People seem to mumble
- Asking others to repeat themselves
- Difficulty following conversations when the background is noisy or when in group situations
- Children’s and women’s voices are difficult to hear
- Being able to hear people talk, but having difficulty understanding the words
- The TV or radio are turned up louder than normal
- High pitched sounds such as birds, crickets and bells cannot be heard
- Family, colleagues and friends suggest you might have a hearing problem
For futher information please contact us at email@example.com