Realizing your child has a hearing loss can be overwhelming. Take time to learn about hearing loss and how to best help your child.
- Always speak to your child in a normal voice. Many children find loud sounds uncomfortable, even with a hearing loss.
- When you speak to your child ensure you are no further than six feet away.
- Make eye contact with your child and avoid distractions (such as chewing gum or touching your hair or face) while speaking.
- If your child misunderstands something you’ve said, try rephrasing rather than simply repeating it.
- Try to not repeat or interpret what other people say to your child. Let your child do his or her own hearing whenever possible.
- Continue to offer positive encouragement. This will encourage independence.
For further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SEE OUR PROMO
Alhamdulillah, telah memakai alat bantu dengar di Audiotone selama 12 tahun dengan hasil sangat memuaskan. Pengguna Live 10