CARE & CLEANING
Care & cleaning
Proper care and maintenance of your hearing aids ensures the best performance quality and prolongs the life of your hearing instruments.
- Clean your hearing aids every day. Use a soft cloth, tissue or special hearing aid brush to wipe the outside. Never use alcohol or cleansers. They harm the internal components and circuitry.
- Use a dehumidifier kit regularly to prevent moisture from entering the hearing aids and damaging the components.
- Use a wax loop or brush to remove ear wax and other debris. Never use a straight pin or other sharp object to clean wax from your hearing aids.
- Replace behind-the-ear earmolds when they become dry, cracked, stiff or discolored.
- Open the battery door when the hearing aid is not in use. Store it in a cool, dry place.
- Protect your hearing aids from excessive heat (hair dryer, vehicle glove compartment or dashboard).
- Do not get hearing aids wet. Remove hearing aids when swimming, showering, perspiring, etc.
- Do not use hair care products while wearing hearing aids.
- Take your hearing aids to your hearing healthcare professional for regular servicing and performance checks.
- Avoid dropping or banging your hearing aid on hard surfaces.
- Store batteries in a dry, safe location away from children and pets.
- Replace dead batteries immediately.
- Always discard batteries carefully.
SEE OUR PROMO
Alhamdulillah, telah memakai alat bantu dengar di Audiotone selama 12 tahun dengan hasil sangat memuaskan. Pengguna Live 10
Bpk. Hariri Hady